What Are Veneers?
A dental veneer is a thin piece of porcelain that helps in re-creating the natural look of the teeth. The best thing is, it doesn’t hamper the natural strength of the enamel. Dental veneers are custom made in our dental laboratory to fit the contours of the teeth. We bond it into the teeth’s original enamel. At Salt Lake Dental, we conduct a number of in-office procedures to place the right kind of dental veneers on your teeth.
Why Do We Use Dental Veneers?
A major reason why dental veneers are getting popular day by day is, they enhance the brightness of the teeth and helps straighten their smile. They can also be used for correcting issues like discoloration, fractures, or chipped tooth. Our lead dentist, Dr. Carter says that dental veneers are a less intrusive option when compared to crowns or braces. According to the American Dental Association, dental veneers play a critical role in sealing the gaps or correcting the small misalignments.
Why We Prefer Using Porcelain Veneers?
The most common type of dental veneer that we use in Salt Lake Dental is porcelain veneers. We generally use it for correcting issues like the shape and color of the teeth. It can last anywhere between 10 to 20 years. Our dental veneers cost is also affordable. You will face no problem in buying it.
How We Complete The Dental Veneers Procedure On Your Mouth?
You may be required to visit Salt Lake Dental more than once for getting your veneers placed. If the veneer is prefabricated, the process gets completed in a single appointment. Otherwise, you will have to visit us twice. Our only target is to provide you with affordable dental veneers and place the same appropriately in your mouth. Here are the steps that we follow–
- Usually, local anesthesia is not required. But if your teeth are sensitive in nature, then we may prefer using it. Our dentist will first clean the tooth and determine the required shade for the veneers. Then, he will remove some portion of your enamel from the tooth for providing room to place the veneer on the teeth.
- We make a temporary impression of your teeth and make a temporary veneer. We place that temporary veneer on your teeth with spot etching until the original one is delivered.
- After the laboratory sends us the actual veneers, we remove the temporary veneers. We clean the teeth with pumice and water before placing the veneer.
- The veneer is etched and rinsed thoroughly with water. Then, it is air-dried. Afterwards, the adhesive is placed on the region where the veneer is required to be placed. It is then carefully placed for an exact fit.
- The veneer is then light cured for around 60 seconds on all surfaces so that it firmly remains attached to the teeth
- We carefully remove the excess materials from the surface of the teeth and polish the margins of the veneer after placing it.
Our doctor even schedules a follow-up check-up during the dental veneers procedure. The purpose is to make sure you are comfortable with the veneers.
What Are The Benefits Of Dental Veneers?
In addition to improving the aesthetic appeal, there are many advantages of dental veneers. Some major benefits of dental veneers are–
- Long and lasting and permanent Solution
- Natural looking.
- Customized according to your smile.
- Quick and easy procedure.
- Resistant to stains.
- Enhances confidence.
Why Visit The Office Of Dr. B. Tysen Carter For Dental Veneers?
If you are having a chipped, broken, or misaligned teeth, or if you want to improve your aesthetic appearance, then you should waste no time in visiting us. We, at Salt Lake Dental, are a team of highly qualified cosmetic dentists providing quality dental veneers to patients all over Salt Lake, UT.
Our lead dentist Dr. B. Tysen Carter have years of experience in cosmetic dentistry and always make sure to provide the best veneers as per your requirement. All our team members are highly qualified and immensely experienced. They have been serving patients in and around Salt Lake City for many years.
We can assure you that we are one of the best cosmetic dentists in and around Salt Lake City. Under the leadership of Dr. B. Tysen Carter, we always provide affordable dental veneers and meet the expectations of patients from all over Utah.
You can dial our number
or can shoot us a mail at
to book an appointment if you want to replace your chipped tooth or want to improve the aesthetic look of your teeth. You can also visit us directly at
2120 700 E suite i, Salt Lake City, UT 84106, USA.
. We will always provide you with quality dental veneers.