Affordable Mini Implants In Salt Lake City And Sugar House, UT
Rejuvenate Your Oral Health with Mini Dental Implants At Salt Lake Dental
The longer you wear a traditional denture, the higher the chances of your jawbone to deteriorate. Since the mouth’s soft tissue always remain in direct contact with the prosthetics, it will leave you struggling with utter discomfort and constant adjustments. Also, you will have difficulty in performing day to day activities like chewing food and speaking clearly. At Salt Lake Dental, we take care of all these problems by means of with mini dental implants and give you back the jolly smile you deserve.
Mini implants are a special type of implants having the same structure as that of the traditional dental implants. The mini implants provided by us mainly comprises two parts - a titanium post with a ball on one end, and a socket with a rubber O-ring on the other. The socket fixes the tooth to the post. Speaking of the width, regular dental implants are 3.4mm to 5.8 mm in diameter, while mini implants are usually 1.8 to 3.3 mm in diameter.
Why Do We Use Mini Implants?
You might be wondering why Dr. B. Tysen Carter recommends mini implants over traditional implants to patients from Salt Lake City and its surrounding areas. The simple reason is, it is extremely comfortable to wear and provides an excellent supportive framework to the teeth. And the best thing is, they support almost all types of prosthetics. They can even restore a lost tooth if it is–
- Small teeth.
- Front teeth.
- Located in the narrow area.
Furthermore, they keep the dentures fixed in their position. Mini implants also help the patients to speak, eat, and smile wholeheartedly. At Salt Lake Dental, we make sure to provide affordable dental implants so that patients from Sugar House, West Valley City, South Salt Lake, Murray, and Cottonwood Heights never feel worried about their finances.
What Is The Procedure We Follow For Mini Implants Surgery?
The mini implant procedure is quick and easy. Also, it is extremely comfortable and easy to wear. Dr. Carter can perform this surgery in a single visit. And the best thing is, you won’t experience any pain.
We place the mini implants into the bone where there are no sensory nerve endings. This results in very little discomfort. It also reduces the recovery time. Additionally, we make sure to provide antibiotics before and after the mini implant surgery for preventing gum and bone infection.
What Are The Major Benefits Of Mini Implants Over Traditional Implants?
Mini implants have a wide array of advantages. Dr. Carter recommends it for the following reasons–
- Flap Surgery Not Required- Mini implants are similar in structure when compared to traditional implants. But, they are quite small in size and can easily be inserted. Thus, there is no need for you to perform the complex flap surgery.
- Shorter Healing Time – Like dentures, mini implants do not involve complex surgeries. Hence, it can be placed without any hassle. The healing is also faster when compared to traditional implants.
- Prevents The Face From Collapsing – Mini implants remain attached to the jawbone as that of the root of a tooth. This prevents the face from sagging, which is a natural outcome of age and bone loss.
- Extremely Budget-Friendly – With the improvement in technology, the mini implant cost has reduced to a considerable extent. At Salt Lake Dental, we provide affordable mini implants so that finances never act as a barrier.
- Convenient and Comfortable – As already mentioned, a mini implant surgery can be completed in a single visit. You will able to drive back home in the same afternoon.
Why Visit Salt Lake Dental For A Dental Implant Surgery?
A mini implant surgery can lead to various side effects if not done in a proper manner. At the dental office of Dr. Carter, we perform the mini implant surgery with the utmost precision and provide quality mini implants to patients all over Sugar House, West Valley City, South Salt Lake, Murray, and Cottonwood Heights.
We have been performing the implant surgery for many years and have attained complete mastery. Owing to the quality of the services we provide, we have earned accolades and positive reviews throughout our career. We always try our level best to satisfy our patients in every aspect.
Thus, if you are missing a tooth and not liking the idea of wearing a traditional dental implant, then mini implants are the best option for you. You can call us at
or can shoot us a mail at
to book an appointment with our knowledgeable dentists. You can also visit us directly at
2120 S 700 E suite i, Salt Lake City, UT 84106, United States
. We assure you that you will not feel dissatisfied.