Pediatric Dental Care At Salt Lake City & Sugar House UT
We Keep Kids Smiling!
A pediatric dentist is responsible for taking care of the oral health of the children. When it comes to pediatric dentistry, one should not waste any time in contacting us. It will not only help the dental issue from worsening but will also prevent such issues from cropping up. This is the reason why we always recommend the parents to visit us once the teeth start appearing.
The ability to provide quality dental care to the children requires sheer skill and experience. This is where we, at Salt Lake Dental step in. We take pride in providing a warm and friendly environment, where we always give priority to the dental needs of the children. Here are a few reasons that set us apart from our competitors –
- A Positive Dental Visit – Our primary goal is to provide quality pediatric care to the children. Our staffs are extremely friendly and caring. We always strive to make the child's first visit to our office a memorable one.
- Early Preventive Care – We are a team of pediatric dentists in Salt Lake City and Sugar House having the expertise to understand every requirement of the children. Our highly-skilled dentists identify the issue with ease and provide affordable pediatric care
- We Create Memories – At Salt Lake Dental, we always try to build a kid-friendly ambiance. Our children dentists always try to make every appointment stress-free. We always try to create memories with the children, rather than putting them in anxiety.
- We Use The Latest Technologies – Providing kid’s oral care is not at all an easy task. We, at Salt Lake Dental, understand this fact and make sure to use the state of the art technologies. Our only agenda is to provide quality kid's oral care, and we leave no stones unturned in achieving that.
- Kid-Friendly Ambiance – At Salt Lake Dental, we always make sure to build a child-friendly ambiance. We always put our heart and soul in order to provide maximum comfort to the kids. We even go beyond conventional treatment procedures so that the kids never feel stressed out.
What Are The Services We Provide In Salt Lake & Sugar House UT
Kid’s dentistry covers a plethora of services. We have attained mastery in providing complete kid’s oral care to the patients residing in and around Salt Lake City and Sugar House. Listed below are some of our core areas of expertise –
- Emergency Dental Care – A dental emergency is a situation which requires immediate medical attention. It can happen either due to an immense pain or profuse bleeding. If not treated properly, it can even lead to a tooth loss.
- Root Canal Therapy – Primary teeth play a quite important role. Thus, it should be kept intact. Extracting it at a premature age due to excessive tooth decay can lead to many dental problems in the future. This is when our pediatric dentists opt for the root canal therapy.
- Orthodontic Treatment – Children, aged to 6-7 years are prone to conditions such as crowding, tongue thrusts, and cross-bites. Our pediatric dentists carry out extensive orthodontics treatment using Space Maintainers, Habit Appliances, and Rapid Palatal Expanders for providing respite to children.
- Preventive Care – Preventive dental care is the art of keeping the teeth healthy. It helps the children to avoid tooth decay, cavities, gingivitis, periodontitis, enamel wear, and space deficiency.
What Makes Us The Best Pediatric Dentists?
At Salt Lake Dental, the process that our kid’s dentist follows is always up to date. Our dedicated team of pediatric dentists always strives to provide the best treatment to children based in Salt Lake City and Sugar House. We always ensure complete satisfaction whenever the parents visit us with their child. We never give them a chance to complain about our services.
Therefore, if you are looking for skilled and experienced pediatric dentists in Salt Lake City, UT, you can definitely visit us. We can solemnly say that we are the best choice in Utah if you ever think "who is the best pediatric dentist near me”.
You can dial our number
or can shoot us a mail at
to book an appointment. You can also visit us directly at
2120 S 700 E suite i, Salt Lake City, UT 84106, United States
. We assure you that our pediatric dentists will provide top-class services to your kids.