Get Your Dental Emergency Treated in Salt Lake City & Sugar House UT
Our Emergency Dentist are here when you're in Pain. Call Now & Schedule an Appointment
Dental emergency refers to a situation in which the teeth and its supporting tissues require immediate medical attention. A dental emergency is known to cause immense pain and worry, and can often restrain the patients from performing day to day activities, like walking and speaking.
We serve people all over the Slc, South Salt Lake, Sugar House, West Valley City, and its nearby areas!
A major cause of worry of a dental emergency is that it can even lead to a loss of tooth if not treated immediately. According to a report published by the American Dental Association, there are several causes of a dental emergency. We are listing below the major symptoms that lead to this situation –
- Intense pain and profuse bleeding for a prolonged time interval.
- A knocked out, broken, or cracked tooth.
- Loss of dental crown or filling.
Frankly speaking, any situation that requires immediate medical attention in order to stop bleeding, mitigate severe pain, or to prevent tooth loss is referred to as a dental emergency. Therefore, it is highly recommended that any patient suffering from any of the symptoms as mentioned above in Salt Lake City, Sugar House and its Nearby areas must not hesitate in visiting a dentist providing emergency dental care. This is where we, at Salt Lake Dental can help.
Things To Do In Case Of A Medical Emergency
The first thing that a patient must do in case they land up in a dental emergency in and around Salt Lake City and Sugar House is to contact Salt Lake Dental. At Salt Lake Dental, we have established ourselves as one of the leading emergency dental care providers. We have promised ourselves to cater to every need of the patients seeking emergency dentists.
In cases of extreme emergency, if the patients are not able to speak with our emergency dentists, they can leave a message with the call answering machine. We guarantee that one of our urgent dentists would surely respond back and provide you an appointment within 5 minutes.
If our emergency dentists diagnose that the patient is suffering from intense pain, excessive bleeding, or any kind of oral infection, we immediately refer them to the nearest emergency room. Additionally, our emergency dentists, provide a prescription mentioning the emergency condition of the patient so that they don’t face trouble buying the pharmacies. Truly speaking, at Salt Lake Dental, we never leave our patients untreated.
What To Carry During A Visit To Salt Lake Dental During A Dental Emergency?
Any patient visiting us for emergency dental care will always be given the best treatment. Our team of urgent dentists never leaves any stones unturned to provide quality dental care in case of a dental emergency. But, there are a few things that the patients need to carry while visiting us. Here is the complete list –
- Any document establishing the identity of the patient, such as a driving license.
- Past medical history, including previous reports and prescriptions.
- A complete list of on-going medications.
- Insurance papers, if any.
Some Common Dental Emergencies That We Handle At Our Sugar House & Salt Lake Office
- Broken Or Cracked Tooth – If a tooth breaks or cracks, then the nerve of the tooth gets exposed. An exposed nerve as we know is extremely sensitive to temperature, especially to cold. The immediate effect is intense pain and worry. The diet schedule also gets disrupted.
- Sudden Tooth Ache – Toothaches are a common dental emergency. It is mainly caused due to the inflammation of the central portion of the teeth, known as pulp. The pulp containing nerve endings is susceptible to pain.
- Knocked Out Tooth – A knocked out tooth is a result of accident or external injury. A knocked out teeth leave the temperature sensitive nerve exposed, resulting in massive pain and swelling.
- Loss Of Filling – Fillings are used to cover the cavities of the teeth. Sometimes, the fillings come out due to a decay underneath the service, thereby causing a dental emergency.
- Intense Bleeding – Bleeding in the mouth is often caused by periodontitis or low platelet count. Whatever the reason is, it must be dealt with immediately by an emergency dentist.
- Gum Infection – Gum infection, like Abscess, is a major threat to the oral health of the patients. It not only affects the tooth but also the areas around it. An abscess is a serious dental disorder that requires emergency dental care by expert emergency dentist
Why Should You Visit Salt Lake Dental During A Dental Emergency?
If you ever encounter a dental emergency, you should waste no time in visiting an emergency dentist. We, at Salt Lake Dental, are a team of extremely energetic emergency dentists providing emergency dental care to patients all over Salt Lake, UT 24/7.
We have years of experience in handling a dental emergency and can guarantee you of the quality of services. All our team members are experienced and have been serving patients in and around Salt Lake City for many years. We can guarantee that we are one of the best emergency dental care providers in and around Salt Lake City. Under the leadership of Dr. Tysen Carter, we have earned positive reviews and accolades from patients all over Utah.
You can dial our number
or can shoot us a mail at
to book an appointment in case of a dental emergency. You can also visit us directly at
2120 700 E suite i, Salt Lake City, UT 84106, USA.
. We assure you that our emergency dentists will treat you with the utmost care.