6 Months Smile – Transform Your Smile In Less Time
By : Salt Lake Dental
| June 11, 2021
What Are 6 Months Smile Braces?
There is a large amount of both teenage and adult population in America who have problems with the alignment of their teeth. Nonetheless, most of them are not too interested in wearing traditional braces for two to three years. This is due to the reason that wearing metal braces can harm their appearance. But there is no need to worry as the 6-month smile is here. This new and unique form of treatment option has revolutionized cosmetic dentistry.
Now let us learn a little bit more about these braces. Six Month Smiles braces make use of wires and brackets that can easily mimic the natural look and color of our teeth. This amazing dental appliance can help you achieve straight teeth in less than six months. One of the most remarkable perks of getting this type of braces is that they are practically inconspicuous.
How Do They Work?
Orthodontic treatments have come a long way since their invention in the early 20th century. In this era, dental appliances like braces have become incredibly customizable for treating a wide range of problems. The new types of dental braces work better and faster than the traditional ones. Now let us have a look at how Six Month Smile works:
The Perks of Getting Six Month Smile Braces
The amazing benefits of Six Month Braces are as follows:
- First, your dentist will take some impressions and X-rays of your teeth.
- The impressions taken will be used to create models of your teeth.
- The models will be used to calculate the movements that are required to correct the alignment of your teeth.
- Your dentist or orthodontist will schedule you for a second appointment to get the brackets bonded and placed.
- Lastly, a hardening light will be used to bond the braces and insert wires through each bracket.
The Cost of This Treatment Option
This new kind of brace is affordable for everyone. Generally, the cost of Six Months Smiles is less than the total cost of traditional braces. It tends to cost around 3,900 dollars that consist of the alignment correction of the upper and lower set of your teeth. But this is not a fixed fee as they tend to vary due to factors like dental insurance plans and the location of the dental office.
Finally, we hope our blog has helped you to gain a better understanding of six months smile braces. If you need the best cosmetic dentistry in Salt Lake City, UT, then please visit us at Salt Lake Dental. We provide dental solutions for all your dental needs.
- Six Months Smile offers a very high level of comfort compared to other kinds of braces.
- It is a very convenient option for fixing dental issues like crooked or overcrowded teeth at very short notice.
- Six Months Smile delivers fast and effective results.
- These braces are capable of preventing tooth damage and cavities as they are worn for a short period of time.